The Human Snot The Human Snot

Its okay

But I don't think this is front page material :/ I kinda expected more. It was mildly fun, but short. 5/10

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Genious!

I have watched this like 25 times xD! It's so funny and I especially like the voice acting :D And the art work is awesome, and it's not to "talky" for me I like these animations :D I hope you make more =)

--The Zelda Collab-- --The Zelda Collab--

Okay...

Well it was decent but it could use some better animations, some were nice and some were not that nice. But I loved the ending

Upgrade Complete! Upgrade Complete!

This is... epic..

I love upgrades but I think it's a little bit too short :P but it's really nice and it made me laugh xD also, I LOL'ed at the "squel" thing u made. But are you going to make a sequel? I hope so because this is epic :P 9.5/10

Fury Officer Fury Officer

Gameplay

It's a nice cutscene and all but the gameplay sucks, sorry but it does. I mean, the characters is too small, and you have like 1-2 attacks and its just spamming a button that's it.

I don't think this is front page material, sorry to say...
Needs alot of work..

Tropicana. Tropicana.

MOAR!!!

This is awesome! I need more of this.. I'm thinking about using this for my game, is that okay? I'll give credit and stuff xD.
Game project:
http://www.create-games.com/project.a sp?id=1673

Please make more of these, I need more tunes. There arent many original happy video game tunes on NG :C.

5/5

Tomppaah responds:

Yeah, that sounds awesome! :D

Thanks! And I'll always try to make more :)